Want to learn how to attract and retain the very best talent on your team or in your organization? Employee Experience is the #1 talent trend for organizations around the world and unfortunately only 13% of organizations do an amazing job at it! Jacob Morgan wrote the world's #1 best-selling book on employee experience and this course takes a deep dive into how organizations can create a place where employees WANT, NOT NEED, to show up to work. Backed by an extensive research project that looked at over 150 studies and articles, featured extensive interviews with over 150 executives, and analyzed over 250 global organizations, Jacob will unpack the pioneering concepts and ideas from his book, The Employee Experience Advantage which was endorsed by the CEOs of Nestle, T-Mobile, Cisco, Best Buy, and many others.
Some of the world's top organizations use this course as a blueprint for how they think about and design employee experiences. This is not longer just an "HR thing." Whether your in leadership, operations, facilities, sales and marketing, customer service, or any other function, employee experience is something that everyone needs to be thinking about and designing for.
When you sign up you will learn:
- The difference between employee engagement and employee experience.
- Trends shaping employee experience.
- Why companies have had poor success with employee engagement.
- Why it is so important for a company to have a reason for being.
- The 9 types of organizations and how to identify which type yours is.
- The ROI of investing in employee experience.
- The types of moments that matter and how you can create them in your organization.
- The three environments that shape all employee experiences and what to do for each one.
- How to design great employee experiences and get your organization to think differently.
- What organizations like LinkedIn, Airbnb, Cisco, Microsoft, Accenture, and others are doing to create amazing employee experience.
- How to create employee experience in a hybrid world
- Much more!
If you still have questions you can check out the course page here.
The ability to interact with Jacob directly. Lifetime access to the content including any new videos or updates. A certificate of completion. Videos, assessments, downloadable worksheets, and links to supplemental information.
How is the course delivered?
The course is taught by Jacob directly and is broken down into ten modules which all feature a series of short videos, assessments, downloadable PDFs, the ability to interact with Jacob, and links to additional information. Each section also has an assessment and breakdown of action items to take which summarize each module. New videos are also added as needed and you will have access to those at no additional cost.
What if I don't like the course?
If you complete no more than 25% of the course materials and haven't access to the program for longer than a week, then you can reach out to us to request a refund.
Can I get seats for my team?
Absolutely! You can get any number of seats you want. We have pre-selected options of 50 seats or 10 seats but just email [email protected] for a custom amount.
I have another question.
Sure, email Jacob directly: [email protected]